H Series: H500 / H1000
The H Series H500 & H1000 are saturated humidity cabinets which are designed to be simple and reliable to operate for your product testing.
The Alpha+ range by Ascott is designed for ease of use, simple operation and reliability. Easy to install with a minimal number of external service connections. Simple to operate due to intuitive touch screen interface. Reliable and uncomplicated design backed by 25 years manufacturing experience.
- Manufactured from a robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) construction, combined with other non-corroding materials, to guarantee a trouble free long life.
- Visually striking, transparent domed roof providing unimpeded 360 degree viewing of the cabinet interior.
- Latching roof stay for ease of loading.
- Self-regenerating water trap seal, preventing salt fog escaping during operation.
- Ergonomically positioned menu driven touch screen programmer for comfortable and intuitive control.
- Timed stop facility and hours run counter.
- Maximised cross-sectional load area, enabling many samples to be tested at any one time, without compromising ergonomics.
- Supplied with complimentary corrosion proof sample holders.
- Platform available as an optional accessory for large/heavy objects to be located in the base of the cabinet.
International Standards Compliance:
The Alpha+ range complies with the most popular international standards for corrosion testing, including:
- Salt spray standards
- ASTM B117
- ISO 9227
- DIN 50 021
- JIS Z 2371
- Humidity standards
- DIN 50 017-KK
- DIN 50 017-KFW
- DIN 50 017-KTW
- ISO 6270-2
- VDA 621-421
- ASTM D2247
- BS 3900 Part F2
- All cabinets are CE marked as your assurance of their quality and compliance with European directives.