Harsh Environment Testing
- Meets IP68 for dust and water ingress
- MIL-STD-810G for temp, altitude, shock & vibration
- Ultra-small, embeds on or in test article
- Maximum Sampling Rate Chart
- High shock rated
- Record for milliseconds to hours; stored in 16GB flash
- 3-channel units, up to 24 channels per stack
- Daisy-chain stacks for large channel counts
- Supports a variety of sensors, including: bridge, IEPE, MEMS, strain, load, voltage, temperature
Software that’s fast and easy
- Amplifiers and filters auto-configure
- Real-time, logging, viewing and exporting
One (1) base required per stack, includes system microprocessor and 16 GB memory. Next add any combination of sensor input layers (up to 24 channels) per base. Stacks can be daisy-chained for higher channel counts.
Three (3) inputs for external sensors including: full and half-bridge sensors, strain gauges, IEPE, voltage input, thermocouples.
Three (3) inputs for external IEPE (piezo-electric) sensors.
Built-in triaxial accelerometer available in a variety of ranges.
Built-in triaxial angular rate sensor available in a variety of ranges.
Optional primary power source, Li-Po, available in 2200 and 6600 mAH.
DatasheetsDTS Datasheet - SLICE IP68 (2017-08)
Please select the form below relevant to your enquiry: