1.for Temperature only version add the suffix T
2. τ= +4°C/+94°C for continuous test
3. measured at 1 m distance in front of the unit in 1,6 m height,free field measurement
4. according to IEC 60068-3-5and IEC 60068-3-6
5. The performance data refer to +22°C ambient temperature, 400V nominal voltage, without specimen.
Energy Saving “E” series has the essential environmental chamber performance and is specifically designed for general purpose applications where excessively high temperatures or fast ramp rates are not required. The “E” series is ideal for climatic tests at steady states and for use in a wide range of applications, such as Tropical tests in pharmaceutical products, and a wide range of tests in the plastics, rubber, paper and semiconductor industries.
- Cutting-edge control software, allowing to manage, monitor, assist the chamber in any place at any time in multiple ways (WiFi, Ethernet, mobile network)
- Maximum safety of tests, thanks to door opening by personal codes and settable temperature limits
- Full range of performances matching all requirements from stability tests to the most severe stress screening applications
- Specific test outfits exist already for Batter Testing, Fast Cooling by LN2, Solar Simulation Testing and Air Conditioning units.