1.for Temperature only version add the suffix T
2. τ= +4°C/+94°C for continuous test
3. measured at 1 m distance in front of the unit in 1,6 m height,free field measurement
4. according to IEC 60068-3-5and IEC 60068-3-6
5. The performance data refer to +22°C ambient temperature, 400V nominal voltage, without specimen.
ESS “speedy” chambers series has been developed to help manufacturers detecting product defects and production flaws. Screening can force infancy board and component failures that would otherwise occur after final assembly and product delivery, and potentially during the warranty period. Two versions are available, according to the temperature rate of change (10°C/min and 15°C/min).
20°C/min and 25°C/min versions are available on request.
- Cutting-edge control software, allowing to manage, monitor, assist the chamber in any place at any time in multiple ways (WiFi, Ethernet, mobile network)
- Maximum safety of tests, thanks to door opening by personal codes and settable temperature limits
- Full range of performances matching all requirements from stability tests to the most severe stress screening applications
- Specific test outfits exist already for Batter Testing, Fast Cooling by LN2, Solar Simulation Testing and Air Conditioning units.