1. For Temperature only version change the prefix WZH with WZT
2. t=+4°C/+78°C for continuous test
3. Measured at 1 m distance in front of the unit in 1,6 m height, free field measurement
4. According to IEC 60068-3-5 and IEC 60068-3-6 in the temperature range +80/-30°C
5. The performance data refer to +22°C ambient temperature, 400V nominal voltage, without specimen
6. With water at T +29°C and temperature difference at 5°C (water temperature range +12÷+29°C)
7. Temperature range (-40/+80°C)
8. Temperature range (-30/+80°C)
9. Temperature range (-65/+80°C)
10. Temperature range (-70/+80°C)
ACS offer an impressive 4 models of modular Walk In Chambers according to their useful capacity: Compact (10 m3), Medium (16 m3), Large (30 m3) and Extra Large (40 m3).
- Cooling Unit.
- Air Treatment Unit
- User interface.
- Test room
- Emergency STOP push button.
- Touch panel programmer / controller.
- Serial interface RS 232/422
- Software + personal computer (optional).The chamber is equipped with a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), used to manage all chamber functions and safety interlocks.
A special device is used to control the chamber via “mobile” devices, such as Tablets and Smartphones, or to establish a remote Internet comnnection. The HMI system consists of an on-board panel and a Remote connection control (MyKratos™ and MyAngel™).Learn More