*60Hz upon request
ACS UHS allows you to submit your product to extreme environmental stresses.
Perform various accelerated stress test methods like HALT, HASS, Step Stress Testing, and others.
Each type of stress precipitates specific defects that might be missed by traditional testing methods and equipment.
ACS UHS Chambers or “Halt & Hass” Chambers are revolutionary in Highly Accelerated Life Testing and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening. Both are crucial for testing needs that involve testing with a combination of environments simultaneously and/or testing to the point of failure, due to the chosen stress measures.
Typical Measures Include:
- Triaxial Vibration
- Rapid Thermal Cycling
ACS UHS Range is ideal for submitting your product to environmental stresses that may otherwise be missed by traditional testing methods.Learn More
WinKratos is the software developed by ANGELANTONI Industrie S.p.A. for the monitoring and supervision of ATT climatic chambers through a PC (at customer care or on request), running under Windows (XP/VISTA/7 Professional version or higher).
Through WinKratos it is possible to create test profiles (programs), launch or interrupt the execution of a test in “manual” or “program” mode, display data in table or graphic form, and generate a report showing test results.
The software is designed to control not only single chambers but a whole test lab. It can then later be “scaled” and updated, if new machines are added to existing ones, with minimal impact in terms of time and resources.
Software Winkratos Multichambers
- Connection of chambers of any type, by different kinds of interface in order to meet specific customer needs about distance, noise, etc… (Rs232, 485, 422, Ethernet)
- Colour printing on any kind of printer;
- Multiple access, password level.
- Fully-configurable layout of acquired measures’ charts;
- Display of several charts on the monitor;
- Several colours to be chosen at one’s choice for the display of different parameters’ curves;
- Enable/disable of chart display and grids;
- Real time update of acquired measures’ charts.
- Create test programs;
- Refer to and modify previously created test programs;
- Delete all test programs that are no longer necessary;
- Print any test program in text format.
- Real-time measurements of test parameters by means of graphic cursors;
- Maximum flexibility for cycles to be set;
- Storage of occurred events such as alarms, commands, etc…
- Rapid thermal cycling
- Tri-axial vibration system
- Tow full opening doors for ease of product loading and fixturing
- Adjustable table height, giving reliability to to be able to test larger products
- The chamber model is equipped with optional windows and additional portholes, with cooling by LN2 expansion and heating by powerful nichrome heaters, with massive air flow which also has directional changing capability : through the air slot or through the flexible air ducts;
- The shaking table, with acceleration up to 100 gRMS, is powered by compressed air. In the 1400 l model the table has adjustable height for loading unloading convenience and for different chamber useful volume. The shaker is able to deliver the vibration power on a wide frequency band thus stimulating a complete modal range and relevant possible failures;
- The PC with Winkratos SW, is the easy user interface for programming environmental testing cycles and control events, for the real time acquisition and record of the main data;
- The electrical control panel which uses top quality components designed and assembled according to the Œ norms;
- The humidity control system (optional) which adds more effectiveness to the test giving the possibility to combine an additional important environmental parameter. The complete system is intended as a turn-key system designed and manufactured within ATT.
For further information on options available for this Product, please contact our specialist sales team on:
+44 (0) 1462 481859 or
BrochuresACS Ultra High Stress Chambers Brochure
Please select the form below relevant to your enquiry: