Standard Altitude Chambers
1. For Temperature only version change the prefix UD with TD – 2. t=+4°C/+79°C for continuous test – 3. Measured at 1 m distance in front of the unit in 1,6 m height, free field measurement – 4. According to IEC 60068-3-5 and IEC 60068-3-6 – 5. The performance data refer to +22°C ambient temperature, 400V nominal voltage, without specimen – 6. With water at T +29°C and temperature difference at 5°C (water temperature range +12÷+29°C)
* chamber equipped with special options
Customized Altitude Chambers
- External dimensions: 10000x6300x3500 mm (WxDxH)
- Internal useful dimensions: 2100x4000x2100 mm (WxDxH)
- Internal useful Volume: 16 m3
- Temperature range: -70˚C/+160˚C
- Altitude limit: 150.000 feet
UD24000 C VT LN2
- External dimensions (chamber only): 2600x7800x3050 mm (WxDxH)
- Internal useful dimensions: 2000x6000x2000 mm (WxDxH)
- Temperature range: -75˚C/+150˚C
- Pressure range: from ambient down to 10 mbar
Since 1953 ACS has been designing and developing a complete series of standard chambers for vacuum tests up to 1 mbar (equivalent to 150,000 feet altitude)
ACS Altitiude Chamber at 150L, 500L, 1000L is available in both thermostatic (temperature and pressure control) and climatic (temperature, pressure, and humidity control) versions.
Also available in ES Version, allowing environmental performance, whilst maintaining the same footprint and volume of the lower specification versions.
Contains a special wall thermoregulation system (optional) which guarantees the best functioning below 300 mbar, thermoregulating the test environment by radiation.