Provides means to detect stick-slip noise on a car assembly. The ergonomic design allows you to press down
the part under test with sensitive thumb-down design, while an embedded load cell records the applied force
and an embedded microphone listens and analyses generated BSR Signal.
- All sensors connected through integrated circuit board and powered through single microphone USB
- Design of the device handle follows rules for intuitive haptic sensation.
- Shock-absorber cylinder allows user to feel the applied force
- Thumb-down grasp stimulates feeling of previously used, but now obsolete technique
- Non-slip tip is replaceable for softer rubber or harder plastic material
- For precise measurements, calibration for microphone and load cell is provided
- Apply a constant force and measure noise SPL
- Display pass/fail result after analysis of measured data
- In post processing, replay wav file or export
- Detect noise that occurred due to applied force, not only in the measurement contact point